The BRx7 GNSS receiver with SurvCE/SurvPC delivers a modern and flexible GNSS RTK product for precision surveys, with an intuitive and familiar application software. The lightweight BRx7 receiver may be used as a Base or Rover.
The BRx7 provides a class-leading 800+ channels, 8gb of memory, tilt compensating ability, and a rugged, compact, IP67-rated housing. Best-in-class RTK performance is provided by the Athena GNSS engine, supporting multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and Atlas L-band capability. The BRx7 has an integrated dual-band UHF transceiver and a Quad-Band GSM modem together with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Typical applications include Topographic and Engineering Surveys, Construction, Mapping and GIS. Learn more about the Carlson BRx7’s best-in-class features and benefits.
SureFix works with the GNSS engine to provide high-fidelity RTK quality information, resulting in improved RTK accuracy, availability, and guaranteed precision with virtually 100% reliability. Particularly helpful when working near or under canopy, the SureFix processor takes several inputs and determines the quality of the RTK solution. This additional process provides the user with high-fidelity information about the quality of the RTK solution, and an invaluable indicator of current accuracy.
CARLSON LISTEN-LISTEN READY
Carlson Listen-Listen is a unique cloud based low latency service available to Carlson SurvCE/PC customers using Carlson’s BRx7 or NR3 GNSS receiver as a base station. The system eliminates baseline length restrictions encountered when using UHF radios, supports single base and multiple simultaneous rover connections, and is hosted through Amazon Web Services for unlimited processing power, speed, and bandwidth.
*** BRx7 customers using Carlson SurvCE/PC are granted a one-time, 6-month trial of Carlson Listen-Listen.
SPECIFICATIONS – GNSS RECEIVER
• GNSS Receiver Specifications
• Receiver Type: Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou,
• Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and Atlas L-band
• Signals Received: GPS L1CA/L1P/L1C/L2P/L2C/L5
• GLONASS G1/G2/G3, P1/P2 BeiDou B1i/B2i/B3i/B10C/B2A/B2B/ACEBOC GALILEO E1BC/E5a/E5b/E6BC/ALTBOC
• QZSS L1CA/L2C/L5/L1C/LEX IRNSS L5 Atlas
• Channels: 800+
• RTK Formats: RTCM2.1, RTCM2.3, RTCM3.0, RTCM3.1, RTCM3.2 including MSM, CMR, CMR+
• Recording lntervals: Selectable from 1, 2, 4, 5, 10 Hz (20 Hz or 50 Hz optional)
SPECIFICATIONS – ACCURACY
• Positioning: RMS (67%), 2DRMS (95%)
• no SA:1 1.2 m, 2.4 m
• SBAS:1 0.3 m, 0.6 m
• Atlas (H10):1,3 0.04 m, 0.08 m
• RTK:1,28 mm + 1 ppm, 15 mm + 2 ppm
• Static Performance:1 2.5 mm + 1 ppm, 5 mm + 1 ppm
• (within 30°): 2 cm (with 1.8 m pole)
• (within 60°): 5cm (with 1.8 m pole)4
• Initialization Time: < 10 s
SPECIFICATIONS – COMMUNICATIONS
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR / 4.0 LE
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
• Network: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
• LTE TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41
• UMTS: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
• GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
• Radio: Frequency range: 410MHz – 470MHz and
• 902.4MHz – 928MHz
• Channel Spacing: 12.5 KHz / 25 KHz
• Protocol: TrimTalk 450S, PCC EOT, TrimMark 111(19200)
WebUI: To upgrade software, manage settings, data download, via smartphone, tablet or other electronic device, configure advanced radio settings
SPECIFICATIONS – PORTS & STORAGE
• TNC: For connecting to UHF radio antenna
• LEMO 5-pin: For connecting to external power supply, external radio
• LEMO 7-pin: For serial port, USB
• Card Slots: For Micro SIM card and Micro SD card
Data & Storage:
• Storage Type: 8 GB internal, SD card up to 32 GB
SPECIFICATIONS – PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
• Weight: 1.12 kg (1 battery), 1.25 kg (2 batteries)
• Dimensions: 156 x 76 mm
• Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ +65°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
• Protection: IP67. Protected from temporary immersion to a depth of 1 m
• Shock Resistance: MIL-STD-81 0G, method 516.6.
• Designed to survive a 2 m pole drop on concrete floor.
• Designed to survive a 1 m free drop on hardwood floor
• Humidity: Up to 100%
• Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, method 514.6E-I
• lnflammability: UL recognized, 94HB Flame Class Rating (3) 1.49 mm
• Chemical Resistance: Cleaning agents, soapy water, industrial alcohol, water vapor, solar radiation (UV)
SPECIFICATIONS – ELECTRICAL & UI
• lnput Voltage: 9 to 28 V DC
• Battery: Dual removable batteries included, each battery: 7.2 V, 3400 mAh, 24.48 Wh
• Working Time: Up to 12 hours
• Button: Switch receiver on/off, broadcast current operation mode and status
• LEDs: Power, Satellite, Data Link, Bluetooth
• WebUI: Supports software updates, receiver status and settings, and data downloads via smartphones, tablets, or other Wi-Fi capable devices.
1. Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, and ionospheric activity
2. Depends also on baseline length
3. Requires a subscription from Hemisphere GNSS
4. Higher error can be observed in the GPS RTK solutions with tilts over 30°
*** Requires a subscription from Carlson Software